I just learned about this contest, this morning. I think I need to get my head out of my studio world once in a while to check out Facebook and see what is going on more. Needless to say, this contest ends tonight, and I am just getting started trying to get some entries.
Explorations in Voice Supply Box
ONE lucky winner will receive:
- The entire contents of the picture at left! A box filled with delicious polymer clay supplies.
- Contest begins Aug. 22nd, 2016 at 6:00am EST
- Contest ends Aug. 31st, 2016 at 11:59pm EST
- Open Worldwide
- The more times you enter, the better your chances of winning.
- You do NOT have to complete everything in the giveaway. Every item you “complete” gives you an entry to win. So the more things you complete, the more entries you get.
- NOTE: When visiting FaceBook pages for credit, please COMMENT on a post or on their wall.
- Don’t forget to spread the good news across your social media too!
- No purchase is necessary or required to win.
- Please note: ALL entries are verified. If you have marked a task as “complete” and are chosen to win, your entry will be verified. If your entry can not be verified, your entry is automatically disqualified.
- Good luck!
Here’s some additional information if you want to try to get entered also. Good luck. Look for new blog entries coming from me soon. I have had my studio torn apart for months and had a computer crash. The studio is almost complete, I’ll share pictures too. Plus I made a huge investment in my business and purchased a brand new computer. Still learning what all it has, just received it this past Monday.
All entries into this giveaway will enroll you in a free polymer clay email from The Blue Bottle Tree & KatersAcres
A Note of Thanks
This collaboration, Explorations in Voice, would NOT have been possible without the donations of these generous sponsors. We are grateful for their generosity. Please take a moment to visit & shop their online stores. A list of supplies & links have been provided below.
- Vintage Crystals, Glass Stones, & More [Watch a video about these here]
- Brass stampings and findings